Being a small business owner, especially an owner (or operator) of a family entertainment center is one of the most rewarding positions you can have.
You provide a place where adults and children alike can escape their worries and stresses of everyday life to make memories together they'll remember for years to come.
It isn't always easy though. Being a small business owner requires a lot of hard work, overcoming adversity, a positive attitude, and trust in yourself and your staff that your commitment to service-first approach will lead to long-term success.
If you're an FEC owner or operator, take some time to read the quotes below. Each quote is accompanied by its own downloadable image that you can use to refer back to anytime you need a pick-me-up!
Let these quotes help to remind you why you became part of the family entertainment center community in the first place. We hope they serve as inspiration to stick to your plan, achieve your goals, and refuse to give up on your dreams!
12 Small Business Quotes to Inspire FEC Owners
1. “I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances the want, and, if they can’t find them, make them.” – George Bernard Shaw
2. “Whether you think you can or you can’t―you’re right.” – Henry Ford
3. “In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.” - Harold S. Geneen
4. “I’m a big fan of small business ownership. I think it’s the backbone of American innovation. But to be successful, you first have to have the courage to go for it.” - Bill Rancic
5. “Business is all about relationships…How well you build them determines how well they build your business.” - Brad Sugars
6. “There’s a lot of pride that business owners have. It’s actually really critical that pride and ownership extends to everyone in the organization. I think everyone is in the same boat in driving the company forward.” - Aaron Levie
7. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” - Bill Gates
8.“When the world changes around you and when it changes against you, what used to be a tail wind is now a head wind. You have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.” - Jeff Bezos
9. “The rollercoaster of business ownership is for you― if after using a motion sickness bag, you don’t want to stop riding.” - Steven Ivy
10. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” - Colin Powell
11. “Small business isn’t for the faint of heart. It’s for the brave, the patient, and the persistent. It’s for the overcomer.” - Unknown
12. “A small business is an amazing way to serve and leave an impact on the world you live in.” - Nicole Snow