Are you an FEC owner looking for some inspiration to kick off the new year? Well, in this post, we share 12 incredible small business quotes that are sure to give you an extra pep in your step.
As a small business owner, it can be tough to stay inspired. But we have to go out and seek those gems that'll encourage us to be creative and continue to grow our business.
12 Small Business Quotes to Inspire FEC Owners
Here are 12 small business quotes that'll help you stay inspired. Each image is downloadable, so be sure to re-post on Instagram & tag us @partycentersoftware.
If we missed your favorite inspirational quote, be sure to add it into the comment section below! We'd love to hear it.
1. "I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them.” – George Bernard Shaw
2. "Whether you think you can or you can’t―you’re right.” – Henry Ford
3. "In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.” –Harold S. Geneen
4. "I’m a big fan of small business ownership. I think it’s the backbone of American innovation. But to be successful, you first have to have the courage to go for it." –Bill Rancic
5. “Business is all about relationships…How well you build them determines how well they build your business.” – Brad Sugars
6. “There’s a lot of pride that business owners have. It’s actually really critical that pride and ownership extends to everyone in the organization. I think everyone is in the same boat in driving the company forward.” – Aaron Levie
7. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
8. “When the world changes around you and when it changes against you, what used to be a tail wind is now a head wind. You have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.” – Jeff Bezos
9. “The rollercoaster of business ownership is for you - if after using a motion sickness bag, you don’t want to stop riding.” – Steven Ivy
10. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
11. "Small business isn’t for the faint of heart. It’s for the brave, the patient, and the persistent. It’s for the overcomer." – Unknown
12. "A small business is an amazing way to serve and leave an impact on the world you live in." – Nicole Snow