While some small business struggles are bigger than others, it can feel disheartening and hard to find the motivation to work through any obstacle, large or small, that is in your way.
And as a small business owner, it's unlikely you'll cruise along the path to success without at least a few bumps in the road.
That's why in this article, we share 11 motivational quotes that'll inspire you to persevere and keep your head up. Let us know what your favorite quote is in the comments below!
11 Motivational Quotes for Overcoming Small Business Struggles
1. Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey." - Jay Samit
2. "Do not judge me by my success. Judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again." - Nelson Mandela
3. "Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t—you’re right." - Henry Ford
4. "Do something today that your future self will thank you for." - Sean Patrick Flanery5. "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill
6. "Small Business isn’t for the faint of heart. It’s for the brave, the patient, & the persistent. It’s for the overcomer." - Unknown
7. "Never give up. Today is hard. Tomorrow is worse. But the day after tomorrow will be sunshine." - Jack Ma
8. "I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance." - Steve Jobs
9. "And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about." - Haruki Murakami
10. "You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it." - Maya Angelou