Have you downloaded our 2021 Online Booking Study yet?
In the following "Business Tips by PCS" series video, we share some top insights from our annual study!
Top Insights from the PCS 2021 Online Booking Study: Business Tips by PCS
Check out our latest video below!
Our Business Tips series is all about sharing practical ideas and actions you can take to grow your business!
Here are some of the insights we share in this video:
- The most popular month to book a party in 2021 was March.
- The majority of customers book parties about a week before their intended party date.
- 29.7% of Party Center Software customers had a record-breaking year in 2021.
- For in-house bookings, the most popular day was Friday. For online bookings, the most popular day to book was Monday.
- For in-house bookings, the most popular time to book was 4 p.m. For online bookings, the most popular time to book was 11 a.m.
- The most popular day to have a party was Saturday.
- The majority of parties continue to be booked by women, both offline (via phone or in-person) and online.
- In 2021, online bookings have far exceeded in-house bookings.
Did You Enjoy This Post? Leave a Comment Below!
Leave a comment below if you liked this article & video. We'd love to hear your thoughts!
Download Our 2021 Online Booking Study
After facing a series of difficult obstacles throughout 2020, 2021 emerged as the year of meaningful recovery for many facilities.
Our data shows that because of the hard work and resilience FEC owners, operators, and staff exhibited, we’re either not far from or have already exceeded pre-pandemic numbers in many cases.
In the following annual booking study, we include information on tools that have helped business owners thrive, new revenue data, and so much more.