Learn more about and download our latest resource, the Arcade Profitability Calculator!
Increase Your Party Bookings with Facebook Pixel
Increase your party bookings with Facebook Pixel. Read this post to learn more!
Before you create a Facebook ad campaign, we highly recommend that you first install Facebook Pixel.
Sign up for our upcoming webinar on Facebook and the landscape of social media marketing in 2021!
How to Optimize Your Party Bookings with Facebook Pixel
First, I'll explain what Facebook Pixel is and how it can help you book more parties.
What is Facebook Pixel?
In short, the pixel is a piece of code you can add to the backend of your website. It tracks website traffic or visitor behavior on your website which will help you create better-performing ads on Facebook.
According to the Social Media Examiner, “the code is made up of two main parts: the pixel base code and event code. The pixel base code tracks all of the traffic to your site. Event codes are additional pieces of code you can add under the default pixel code to specific pages of your website that allow you to track certain actions on those pages.”
There are different types of event codes you can add to your website. For example, you can track the number of times a visitor has viewed your website content or if they’ve added anything to cart.
Party Center Software customers also add the pixel to their online booking page to track all activity there. To install Facebook Pixel to your online booking page, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Facebook allows you to optimize your pixel and add your own parameters as well. The goal of using Facebook Pixel is to really refine your targeting strategy.
How Do I Install Facebook Pixel?
Here are the steps:
- Go to business.facebook.com, navigate to More Tools, and click on Events Manager.
- Click Create a Pixel, add a name, and click Next.
- Install the Facebook Pixel Base Code.
- Choose an option for installing your pixel code. You can use a Tag Manager plugin to install the pixel if you’re using a third-party website or you can copy and paste the pixel code manually. If you don’t feel comfortable setting up the pixel yourself and are a Party Center Software customer, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- If you choose to copy and paste the code, you’ll get redirected to the Install Pixel Base Code page. Copy the code to your clipboard. You can now paste it to the backend of your website. If you’re not sure how to do that, contact your web hosting service for instructions.
- Click Next to get another snippet of code to install on specific web pages (such as your Online Booking page) to track visitor behavior. Follow the same steps as above: click in the code box to copy the code to your clipboard. Then, add this code to your website.
- Go to your Ads Manager and select Pixels to check whether your pixel is active. It may take up to 20 minutes for the status to be updated.
After your pixel is activated, you can access your Ads Manager to look at any data collected by your pixel.
Be sure to set clear goals for your campaign and pivot where necessary. Remember: collecting data is only one-half of the equation! Develop an action plan on what you’ll do with that data once it is acquired.
Like This Post? Leave a Comment Below!
Was this article helpful? Let us know in the comments below. We'd love to hear your thoughts!
With over 2.8 billion monthly active users, Facebook is one of the most powerful platforms business owners can use to connect with customers and discover new growth opportunities.
In this resource, you'll discover:
- How to set up & optimize your Facebook Business Page for growth
- What and when to post on Facebook
- Creative ways to grow engagement on Facebook via tools like Facebook Pixel
And so much more! So if you'd like to learn about how to use Facebook to grow your business, download a copy of this complimentary guide!