Video marketing is a great way to engage our audience. At a time when it might be more difficult to engage in person, video allows us to stay connected.
According to Biteable, 32% of businesses use video for sales! It's safe to say that video will continue to be a popular marketing tool.
3 Video Marketing Tips for Your Family Entertainment Center
Here are 3 video marketing tips and ideas you should employ when filming your next video.
1. Be Human, Be Relatable
Behind every family entertainment center, there is a team or family that's running the whole show. Nowadays, consumers are surrounded by big business stores and their experiences have become increasingly impersonal and transactional.
Take this as an opportunity to stand out!
Using video in your marketing efforts is a fantastic way to showcase the people that run your facility. It allows you to introduce yourself and your team and make a connection with your audience before they even walk through your doors.
Here are some ideas on videos you can create:
- Showcase your team members. Share their stories. Consider running a series where you interview one your employees each week. This will not only allow your customers to connect with your team, but it will also help your employees feel valued.
- Give customers a "behind the scenes" look at your day-to-day tasks and activities. You may want to film a virtual tour so they get an idea of what to expect when they come. This will also allow you to address any concerns potential guests may have regarding safety and cleaning procedures.
- Communicate your commitment to continuous improvement. Document new additions or features in your facility. Your customers will appreciate your straightforwardness and respect you and your brand more for this.
If you’re looking for more insight on how to connect with your customers, consider picking up People Buy From People by Beth Standlee of TrainerTainment.
2. Focus on Serving Your Customers
Your customers have questions and are probably wondering if your facility has certain features or the experience they're looking for. Use video on platforms such as Facebook and answer your viewer's questions in real time!
Customers will appreciate this kind of flexibility and your availability to answer their questions quickly and directly.
3. Engage with Your Audience
A video challenge is a great way to get your customers engaged.
As an example, challenge customers to do a positive video review online of their experience at your facility and tell them to tag one of their friends that they know may want to visit your family entertainment center!
Most people will trust their peers more than a brand, so getting your audiences’ engagement is a key element in making your video marketing efforts a success and having it lead to increased business.
How to Use Instagram to Grow Your FEC Party & Event Revenue
We’re thrilled to announce our newest resource written to help you to optimize your facility's presence on Instagram. In this guide, we highlight the three steps you need to take in order to get started:
- Set up your Instagram account
- Understand what to post & when
- Engage with your audience
How to Use Instagram
To Grow Your FEC Party & Event Revenue
We want to connect with you on social media so we can serve you best. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and we'll follow you back!
Let's Connect on Instagram
We'd love to support your social media efforts!
What would you like to learn more about? Comment below and let us know what you’d like to learn and what you thought about the resources in this article.